Nothing Bundt cakes have hit the world by storm with their superior taste and appearance. Real ingredients are used in Bundt cakes, making them moist, delicious, and worth every penny. If you have Nothing Bundt leftovers from a recent party and don’t want to waste them, you may keep them for another day and they’ll still taste great. The real question, however, is can you freeze a Nothing Bundt Cake to keep for even longer?
You can freeze Nothing Bundt cakes. Freezing leftover Nothing Bundt cakes reduces waste, and it’ll be one thaw away from enjoying it for a second time. You can freeze Nothing Bundt cakes for 7–8 days without spoiling. Freezing these cakes maintains the moisture in them.
In this article, I’ll share with you the easy steps on how to correctly freeze Nothing Bundt cakes, how to thaw them, and how long these cakes last if not stored in the freezer. Keep reading.
How To Freeze Nothing Bundt Cakes
Nothing Bundt cakes are well-known for their moist properties and irresistible taste. They’re also popular for their decorations, design, and colors that match any occasion, from weddings to soccer games.
Unfortunately, not everything goes to plan, and sometimes events or parties can be postponed due to unforeseen circumstances. If you’ve already ordered and picked up your Nothing Bundt cake, don’t worry. You haven’t lost any money, and your special cake won’t go to waste!
If you put your Nothing Bundt Cake in the freezer, you can thaw it out in a week, and it’ll be just as delicious and moist as it was the day you bought it. Your guests will never know that the cake they’re eating wasn’t baked that very morning.
If your Nothing Bundt cake came with icing already on it, place it in your refrigerator for about 2 hours or until the icing is hard before starting the freezing process. Follow the instructions below on how to store your Nothing Bundt cake:
- Take your Nothing Bundt cake out of your refrigerator. Then, place it on a flat and clean surface.
- Take some plastic wrap and wrap it around, over and under your Nothing Bundt cake, twice. Two layers of plastic wrap will hold your cake securely and will create a seal, protecting your cake from the cold and preventing spoilage. You can purchase the Glad ClingWrap Plastic Wrap from Amazon.com, or you can find this product in your local supermarket. Other than cakes, you can also use this wrap to keep many other food items fresh for longer.
- Label your wrapped Nothing Bundt cake. You can purchase the AVERY 6113 All-Purpose Labels from Amazon.com. You get a pack of 128 labels, and they stick to many different surfaces, including the plastic wrap. It’s important to label your Nothing Bundt cake with the date before placing it in the freezer so that you don’t forget how long it has been in there.
Typically, Nothing Bundt cakes already come in plastic wrap, allowing you to add a label and place them in your freezer without too much hassle.
How To Thaw Nothing Bundt Cakes
Thawing Nothing Bundt cakes is just as easy as freezing them. Remember, thawing any cake or food after it’s been frozen will take time. It’s necessary to start the thawing process the night before you require your Nothing Bundt cake or at least several hours before the occasion.
The following discusses the right way to thaw Nothing Bundt cakes:
- Get your Nothing Bundt cake out of the freezer and place it in your refrigerator overnight, with the plastic wrap still wrapped around it.
- Take the Nothing Bundt cake out of your refrigerator a few hours before your event and remove the plastic wrap. The Nothing Bundt cakes website recommends serving their cakes at room temperature.
Nothing Bundt Cakes Can Last for 5 Days if Not Frozen
Freezing your Nothing Bundt cake isn’t your only option. If your event has been postponed to the next day or even three or four days later, you can avoid the trouble of freezing your cake and store it in your refrigerator instead.
Nothing Bundt cakes can last up to 5 days in your refrigerator. Make sure to keep the plastic wrap on the cake until a few hours before your event, when you remove it from your refrigerator.
Nothing Bundt cakes also hold up well out of the refrigerator. They can be kept out for 48 hours, allowing you to enjoy your event without having to worry about your cake going bad.
Nothing Bundt cakes are moist and delicious, and you can freeze them for 7–8 days. They also hold up well out of the freezer, allowing you to store them in your refrigerator for about 5 days and unrefrigerated for about 48 hours.
Remember to wrap your Nothing Bundt cake in two layers of plastic wrap and label it with the date.